The best Trailer Hitch Lock is not always the most expensive. In fact, there are many affordable and high-quality Trailer Hitch Lock on the market today. You just have to know where to look. One great place to start is with online retailers. They often have a wide selection of products at great prices. You can also find reviews of Trailer Hitch Lock on the Internet, which can help you make an informed decision about what to buy. Another option is to ask friends and family for recommendations.
Comparison Chart for Top Trailer Hitch Lock
|1||Master Lock – Universal Size …||9.84||Check Price|
|2||CURT 23518 Black Trailer Hitch …||9.36||Check Price|
|3||CZC AUTO Black Trailer Hitch …||9.76||Check Price|
|4||CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Pin …||9.76||Check Price|
|5||METOWARE Black Trailer Hitch Lock, …||9.78||Check Price|
|6||RETRUE Universal Coupler Lock Trailer …||10||Check Price|
|7||Master Lock 379ATPY Universal Trailer …||9.36||Check Price|
|8||MaxxHaul 70050 Trailer Hitch Lock …||9.36||Check Price|
|9||REESE Towpower 72783 Coupler Lock, …||9.36||Check Price|
|10||Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. …||9.36||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Trailer Hitch Lock
1. Master Lock – Universal Size Fits 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″ Couplers – Trailer Locks #389DAT
- This lock protects unattended trailers and guards against tow-away theft. The bright red finish discourages thiefs from messing with your trailer.
- Resists rust and corrosion. Simple installation and removal.
- Universal coupler lock fits virtually all 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″ trailer couplers.
- Advanced locking mechanism resists picking and prying.
2. CURT 23518 Black Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8-Inch Pin Diameter, Fits 2-Inch Receiver
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
|Color||SEMI-GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT|
3. CZC AUTO Black Trailer Hitch Coupler Lock, Dia 1/4 Inch, 3/4 Inch Span for Tow Boat RV Truck Car’s Coupler (1 Pack, Black)
- How To Operate Our Trailer Tongue Coupler Lock: Spinning the flat key 5-7 times to open or close the hitch lock.
- CZC AUTO, a reliable brand in Hitch Sercurity Industry, we offer 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues.
- Coupler Locking Hitch Pin’s Application: Tow Trailer Boat RV Truck Car
- CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Coupler Locking Pin Design：1/4 Inch diameter tongue lock pin with effective length 3/4 Inch. Small size for easy carrying. Keeping the coupler lock in your pocket or vehicle anywhere that is fine. Please verify dimension and length of the pin you want before purchasing our coupler hitch lock pin.
- Security Of Our Coupler Locking Pin: This trailer lock is made of high-strength steel to deter theft. The hitch lock is coated with black electrophoretic paint to prevent corrosion.
4. CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Pin Lock, Trailer Receiver Lock with 5/8″ Pin for Class III IV 2″ and 2-1/2″ Receiver, for Hitch Bike Rack Tray Ball Tow Rope for Trailer Truck Car Boat (1 Pack, 5/8 inch pin)
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: CZC AUTO hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2″ and 2-1/2″ receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FIT FOR 2″ 2-1/2″ TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8″ pin with 3-1/2″ effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2″, 2-1/2″ hitch receiver tubes.
5. METOWARE Black Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8″ Dia Barbell-Style Locking Hitch Pin, Towing Hitch Receiver Lock with Anti-Rattle, Fits 2″ Receiver Tubes, Class III & IV Hitch Receivers (1 Pack)
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch lock come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
6. RETRUE Universal Coupler Lock Trailer Locks Ball Hitch Trailer Hitch Lock Adjustable Security Heavy-Duty Steel fits 1-7/8 Inch, 2 Inch, 2-5/16 Inch Couplers, Yellow, Lightweight
- 2 KEYS INCLUDED For your convenience, 2 keys are included in this package. You can keep the spare key in a safe place for emergencies or give them to a friend for access.
- SECURITY, To protect your trailer from theft, this lock is made with an aluminum body and high-strength steel construction, strong cut, and shear resistance.
- UNIVERSAL FIT. Ratchet is designed adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-7/8”, 2”, and 2-5/16″couplers.
- COLOURFUL. The use of a bright, deterrent yellow color provide durable, highly visible protection for trailers
- DURABLE，The internal components of this hitch lock are protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the whole hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish.
7. Master Lock 379ATPY Universal Trailer Hitch Lock , Black
- Trailer lock is best used for vehicles, trailers, and RVs
- Trailer hitch lock is constructed from zinc to resist rust and corrosion
- Trailer coupler lock features advanced locking mechanism to resist picking and prying
- Trailer hitch lock fits 1-7/8 in. (48mm), 2 in. (51mm) and most 2-5/16 in. (59mm) trailer couplers
- Includes one trailer coupler lock, two keys
8. MaxxHaul 70050 Trailer Hitch Lock – Heavy Duty 5/8″- Hitch Locking Receiver Pin With 2 Keys, Chrome
- Double chrome plating provides improved wear and corrosion resistance
- Watertight dust cap protects key hole from dirt
- Barrel style hitch lock
- 5/8 inch receiver hitch lock barrel style
- Watertight dust cap protects key hole from dirt
- Includes 2 keys
- Diamond knurled finish for easy handling
- Fits all class III/IV 2″X 2″ Receivers
- Foolproof design – won’t lock until key is removed
9. REESE Towpower 72783 Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel, Yellow and Chrome
- SECURE PROTECTION: Easy-to-install lock resists picking, prying and drill outs. Guards against truck or trailer towaway theft in storage.
- DIMENSIONS: 9” x 9” x 3”
- DETERS THEFT: Bright, deterrent yellow color is durable, highly visible, and an essential accessory to all types of trailers.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Ratchet design is adjustable with 11 locking positions and fits 1-⅞”, 2”, and 2-5/16” couplers.
- BUILT TO LAST: The REESE Towpower Universal Coupler lock is a premium lock constructed with an aluminum body and heavy-duty steel lock bar. Distance between lock shackle holes center to center is 4-1/2 inch
|Color||Yellow and Chrome|
10. Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. Swivel Head Receiver Lock for Class I-IV, 1 Pack, Black
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Included Components: Two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing
- For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
What to Look For Before Buying a Trailer Hitch Lock
It’s important to do your research before investing in a Trailer Hitch Lock. Not all products are created equal, and there may be better alternatives available. By educating yourself about the different Trailer Hitch Lock on the market, you can make an informed decision about which product is best for you.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, brand, and customers review. It’s important to compare different products and find one that fits your needs. There are many resources available online to help you make the best decision for your needs.
Before buying a Trailer Hitch Lock, be sure to read reviews from other consumers. This will give you a better idea of what to expect from the product and whether it is worth your money. You can also ask friends and family for their opinions on products they have used in the past.
If you are looking for a new product, it is important to consider the price of the item. With today’s economy, many retailers mark up their prices to increase sales. If a product features a high price, it usually means that the manufacturer or retailer is charging more for the product because of demand. If you are looking for a new product, it is important to consider the price of the item.
Quality is another factor to consider when looking for a new product. Quality products do not last as long as lower quality products and are typically less expensive. When you are the type of person who uses a lot of products, it is important to find a quality product that will last.
Features are what make a product unique. If you are looking for a new product, it is important to consider the features that the item offers. Features can include everything from online sales tax, free shipping, and returns to special deals or discounts.
The brand of a product can be the most important factor when looking for a new item. Brand names are generally more expensive than generic brands, but they are also usually higher quality and offer better customer service.
Customer Reviews are important to finding the best product. When looking for a new item, you will want to look at customer reviews online. The best place to find customer reviews is on sites like Amazon and Walmart.
It’s no secret that the market is saturated with options for best Trailer Hitch Lock. Here, we’ve taken the time to pick out a few of our favorites and lay out what makes them stand out from the crowd. Hopefully this helps you find the perfect product for your needs.